Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Auntie's coming home!


Just wanted to let everyone know that Auntie is on her way home as I type. The Dr's released her today and she couldn't be more excited. Thank you all for all of your prayers and thoughts through this whole process, please keep them coming. For those of you who were wanting to help with food please shoot me an email at- smlair@gmail.com - Indy's working up a list for them and so we'll go from there. Again thank you all for your love for Molls. We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's going to be home.


I have a request, though. Could you guys add my mom to your prayer list? She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer around Xmas, and it's really hard to not be home right now. She's had two rounds of chemo so far, and so far so good.

How's Eden? Did she ever have that ITP thing cleared up or did I miss a post? I miss you guys!

momma said...

We will definetly keep you all in our prayers. It must be so hard not to be home. Keep us posted. The ITP has cleared up as of right not. We're a little behind on posts! oops! Thanks for checking.