Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


A few weeks ago we took Eden to the pumpkin patch to pick out her pumpkin. It was a lot of fun and we even got to go on a hay ride. Eden loved running around and looking at all of the pumpkins and ducks.

Molly came up with the idea to have Eden be Wonder Woman for Halloween, so I attempted making her a costume. It's a little rough, but she'll never know! And if your wondering how we get her to wear it- bribery- candy, candy, candy~


Molly, Mike and I took her to boo at the zoo on Saturday. A little disappointing, but Eden did love one thing- ELMO!
And yes, the Elmo costume may have been worse than my makeshift Wonder Woman! Luckily she didn't care.



So Happy Halloween to everyone!

4 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

aww! WHAT A WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFUL WONDER WOMAN YOU ARE EDEN!:) LOVE THE NEW PICS!:)

Anonymous said...

oh my, sarah, the costume is adorable! eden looks too cute! hmmm....me love hand-me-downs!

Mommy of two said...

That is the cutest costume! Yeah, Elmo looks a little sad. You'll have to tell me more about boo at the zoo . . . we decided to skip it this year. We've never been.

Kirsten said...

Eden is an adorable Wonder Woman! Great job on the costume-I'm impressed! Kudos to Molly too for the idea. You guys are so fun! Kirsten