Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fun With My Nan

Last week we had the pleasure of having Nan out for a visit. We had a great time. We played outside, she showed me how to water the plants. Mom and Dad seem to forget a lot. She taught me how to eat a peach while we made peach cobbler.

We played outside some more. I showed her that I know my colors.


I love my Nan.






We went swimming with Blakely.





Mom and Nan even made me a dress like Blakely's, unfortunately I refused to model it.
Fun in my bubble bath!!


Naked Monkey- my new after bath tradition, not sure what was going on with the camera that night.


We love you Nan and can't wait to see you soon.

2 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

aww! Your nan looks like so much fun Eden!! You are getting so big and prettier by the day! I love the ones of you in the outside tub with your nan!

Anonymous said...

I love my Eden and am still enjoying my visit. Kisses and hugs, Nan